|Shopping cart is empty.|
Houston Ship Channel Atlas
This Facility Map Atlas of the Houston Ship Channel Region covers:
- Houston Ship Channel (mile 49 to mile 0)
- Barbours Cut
- Bayport Ship Channel
- Texas City Channel
- Galveston Channel
Map Atlas Features:
- September 2008 Natural Color Aerial Photography (post Hurricane Ike)
- Port Facility Names for Piers, Docks, Wharves (updated August 2009)
- Major Industry Labels (updated August 2009)
- Channel Mile Markers
- Ship and Other Navigation Channels
- Depth Soundings and Contours
- Texas StratMap Streets and Roads
- 11"x17" Format (weatherproof version available)
Price: $150.00Quantity: (10 in-stock)Add waterproof paper for $40Waterproof paper $40
What makes working with Es2 so great?
We are a group of consummate environmental professionals who approach all projects, big and small, with diligence and innovation. We are Registered Engineers, Certified GIS Professionals, Experienced Scientists and Technicians who all demand serious and meticulous results.
Backed By Experience
Established in 1996, Es² provides a wide range of engineering and science support services for Industry and the Public Sector built around high-end technologies such as GIS, GPS, image processing, and analytical data processing. Robert Simmons, P.E., President of Es², has over 30 years of experience in the oil and gas industry including 16 years as an engineer at Exxon where he served as a Task Force Operations Manager in Prince William Sound during the Exxon Valdez spill cleanup. Andrew Milanes, P.E., Vice-President of Es² has 25 years of experience in private consulting providing high-quality services and solutions to his clients.
Got An Emergency?
We're here to help, Day or Night!
Give us a call at 225-927-7171 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll respond right away!×