Spill Response Management
Effective Spill Management Starts Years Ago.
Spill Management & Response begins long before you get the phone call about an incident. For Es², being ready to mobilize with the best people and the latest technology is an ongoing process of learning, discipline, and real-world experience. Because of our vigilance, Es² can provide experienced, high quality, professional Spill Management Team (SMT) services and can support spill management needs in various roles from specific technical support to full management of an incident.
Get to know your SMT before you have a spill.
Organization is Key. To be effective in the spill response industry, you must have a proven methodology. That's why Es² developed our own iterative and self-correcting process.
Spill Management Team Staffing
An effective response effort begins with good planning. Part of good planning is having experienced personnel available 24 hours a day ready to respond to your event. Es² can provide the personnel and resources during a spill to manage the many different and sometimes complex issues that arise.
Some of the significant projects that Es² personnel have been involved with over the last twenty years include:
click to view/close project list
Your Choice. Turn-Key or Supplemental Services.
We will mobilize as part of your team or establish the team for you.
- 24 hour Spill Management
- Oil Spill Insitu Burning Operations Management and Planning
- Shoreline Cleanup Assessment Technique (SCAT) Surveys
- SMT & ICS Training, Drills, and Response Organization Consulting
- HAZWOPER Training
- Science Support and Coordination During and after Spill Responses
- Environmental Sampling Program Coordination
- Liaison with State & Federal Agencies
- Unified Command Coordination
- Incident Command System (ICS) staffing including Incident Commander
- Section Chiefs and Zone Managers
- Incident Action Plan (IAP) production
- OSRO coordination and oversight
- Response Cost Tracking/Accounting/Auditing
- Science Support and Coordination
- Custom Training Classes and SMT & ICS Drills and Response Organization Consulting
- Oil Spill Contingency Plan production and consulting
What makes working with Es2 so great?
We are a group of consummate environmental professionals who approach all projects, big and small, with diligence and innovation. We are Registered Engineers, Certified GIS Professionals, Experienced Scientists and Technicians who all demand serious and meticulous results.
Backed By Experience
Established in 1996, Es² provides a wide range of engineering and science support services for Industry and the Public Sector built around high-end technologies such as GIS, GPS, image processing, and analytical data processing. Robert Simmons, P.E., President of Es², has over 30 years of experience in the oil and gas industry including 16 years as an engineer at Exxon where he served as a Task Force Operations Manager in Prince William Sound during the Exxon Valdez spill cleanup. Andrew Milanes, P.E., Vice-President of Es² has 25 years of experience in private consulting providing high-quality services and solutions to his clients.
Got An Emergency?
We're here to help, Day or Night!
Give us a call at 225-927-7171 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll respond right away!×